Using this section, you can create users for the Salesfuse application. Associating the desired roles to each user, you can build a hierarchy segregated into access levels.
- Upon landing on the Home screen, navigate to the left-hand menu.
- From the list of options available, hover on the Users icon. This reveals a further list of options.
- Click Create User from these options. This opens the Salesfuse Create User.
- Here, a user is created following a series of steps that include User Info, User Photo, and System Role. Let us take a detailed look into each one.
- In this step, a number of fields aid recording basic details of the user you are adding.
- Use the First Name field to enter the first name of the user.
- Enter the last name of the user in the Last Name field.
- Create a username for the user using the Username field.
- Enter the email address with which you want to register the user using the Email field.
- Create a password for the user account using the Password field.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it in the Confirm Password field.
- Use the Phone Number field to enter the contact number of the user.
- Enter the title for the user using the Designation field.
- Once the required information is recorded, click the Next button.
- This step facilitates uploading an image for the user profile you are creating.
- Here, click the Choose File button. Doing so opens your system storage so that you can select the required image file. This step is optional and not required to add a user.
- Once the image is uploaded or if skipping, click the Next button.
- This is the final step of user creation. Here, you associate a system role to the user you are creating so that the level of access privileges in the application are defined. See “How to Create a System Role” for help.
- Choose the required system role from the User’s System Role dropdown.
- Once selected, click the Create User button. This creates the user and it is displayed in the Users List.